Digital Parking Enforcement
With the rapidly changing modern curb space, cities must reimagine their traditional parking enforcement operation and the technology that supports it.
With Passport Enforcement you can:
- Streamline your parking operations
- Eliminate manual processes
- Leverage Digital Permitting
- Automate with LPR
First, submit our form and a Passport Enforcement expert will reach out to discuss your unique needs.
Please click here to pay a parking citation.
Talk with our team**Attempting to pay a parking citation? If so, please click the link to the left to be directed to a separate payment portal.**
Future-Proof your operations with a single, scalable platform
Manage your parking and curbs in one back-end system.
With the rapidly changing modern curb space, cities must reimagine their traditional parking operation and the technology that supports it.
With one platform you can:
- Manage all of your systems and data in one centralized location
- Access other Passport product data, such as Parking or Permits for advanced reporting
- Integrate with 35+ other solutions and technologies that power your operation
Eliminate Manual Processes
Digitize your parking enforcement to save time and eliminate headaches
Passport’s dynamic parking enforcement solution gives officers the easy-to-use tools they need to monitor and report quickly and accurately.
- GPS-based ticket issuance for more accurate enforcement
- Handheld ticketing with multiple hardware options (Zebra, N5s, bluetooth printers, etc.) and a user-friendly mobile app to connect your operations team – and back-end database – with officer on the street
- Offline ticket issuance when no internet connection
- Options to attach photo evidence, violator notes and internal notes for adjudication – added information that can streamline the payment and appeal process
- Integration with license plate recognition (LPR) technology and real-time data pulls up-to-the minute intelligence
- Digital chalking and Scofflaw management
- More accurate vehicle data searches using ‘fuzzy’ matching
- Incident reporting so officers can quickly make note of issues such as graffiti and broken hardware
Automate with LPR
Leverage the power of technology to operate more efficiently.
License plate recognition (LPR) technology is a game-changer for enforcement teams.
- Integrations with various LPR technologies
- License plate scanning that searches for active parking sessions, permits, potential Scofflaws, and whitelist/blacklist status
- License plate scanning to mark, track and enforce time limits/overtime
Find parking enforcement-related case studies, white papers, blog posts, and more.