Mobile Pay Parking
A Smarter, Simpler Parking Management Experience
Passport envisions a world where paying to park is simple, and users can choose how to pay digitally through the Passport Parking app or other apps. When you select Passport for your mobile pay parking solution, you get access to our leading mobile app for parking payments. You also can unlock an open parking ecosystem and the ability to enable parking payments in connected cars, mapping apps and more.
Looking for the app? Download it now.
One system Multiple ways to pay for parking
With Passport as your parking partner you have access to an open parking ecosystem which allows you to enable parking payments through multiple apps all managed on one back office system.
An open ecosystem:
- Uses one system to manage rules, rates and restrictions for all parking partners
- Improves your customer experience and drive equity with digital payments
- Boosts payment compliance for parking
- Digitizes revenue and reduce hardware costs
- Future proofs for innovation
Streamline your operations
Mobile payments extend beyond the transaction.
While customers experience a seamless digital parking transaction, your operations team has behind-the-scenes access to your data for real-time parking management.
With the Passport Operating System you have access to parking as well as other Passport product data, such as Enforcement or Permits, on one system that provides:
- The industry’s most sophisticated rate engine with real-time rate and restriction management
- Access to customer parking information that enables you to provide best-in-class customer support
- Parking data reports and visual dashboards for analysis and decision-making
- Third-party integrations for holistic parking data management
Trusted by Over 1,000 Clients Worldwide
- Back Office & Reporting
Watch a demo of our end-to-end parking management platform.
“The team at Passport is amazingly enthusiastic about the product, and it’s a fantastic product-- way ahead of the industry. It’s cloud-based, leading-edge technology, and highly configurable.”Ian Maher, Parking Director, Toronto Parking Authority
“Passport worked with the ParkChicago team to design, develop and run the system behind ParkChicago. The system was successfully rolled out to approximately 36,000 spaces with a positive outlook from the media and users of the ParkChicago system. The Passport team is on the forefront of technology and can be counted on to work with clients on adapting systems to meet their unique needs.”Dennis Pedrelli, CEO, Chicago Parking Meters, LLC
“In a word, [the implementation process was] phenomenal...I knew [our timeline] was going to be aggressive...the result was nothing short of fantastic. Major kudos to the [Passport] implementation team. We had weekly calls, there was constant communication...Really, above and beyond customer service.”Michael Manzella, Transportation Manager, Asbury Park, NJ
“We had meters and [the] PassportParkingⓇ app, and a few months in, I thought ‘Why do we even have meters?’ With mobile, we have an idea of where people are parking, how long they’re parking, and we don’t have to unload the meters every three days and work to maintain them. It’s easy for the customer and it’s easy for the provider.”Andy Pruitt, Parking Facilities Coordinator, Purdue University
“Passport was willing to work with our brand. It’s a great company with a great model and great people. They are great partners in terms of safety and security, being able to flex and flow, and in terms of community.”Nigel Bullers, CEO, EasyPark
“We now live in an environment where everyone has a computer in their pocket. More and more, we have reason to conduct business with that device, and if you don’t bring that option to people, they’ll look for it somewhere else.”Scott Fox, Director of Transportation and Parking Services
See Us in Action
mobility payments processed
PCI-DSS & SSAE18
in app user ratings
Boost your parking revenue
Convenient ways to pay improves the customer experience and increases compliance.
Cash is out. Digital payments are in. Passport’s mobile application, Passport Parking®, is the easiest way for your customers to pay for parking.
Our mobile application features include:
- iOS, Android and mobile web apps with best-in-class user experience
- Reminder notifications, email receipts and remote session extensions
- Options to integrate with existing systems for both on and off street (gated or ungated) environments
- Direct integrations with leading providers of enforcement and LPR software
- Merchant processing and gateway services to eliminate third party vendors and decrease processing costs
- A convenient and self-service merchant portal where local businesses can print validation codes for their customers
Easy, Secure Payment Processing
Reduce your costs and improve your cashflow with Passport Payments
Work with a parking & transportation payments expert. Passport Payments is integrated across the Passport Operating System – including connected partners – making it simple to process payments, and manage and collect your daily credit and debit card funds.
- Streamline your operations and reconciliation processes
- Lower processing costs
- Eliminate the need for third-party gateways and processors
Decrease operational costs
Eliminate expensive hardware and manual processes.
Hardware is expensive to install and requires additional monthly maintenance fees. By moving to a digital operation you can save money by reducing the daily use of your meters and kiosks, which in the long run will increase the lifetime of your investments. Furthermore, with Passport as your mobile pay parking provider you have access to an integrated payment processor and digital wallets which will help lower overall processing costs.
- Discount offers (for example: load $20, get $23 dollars)
- Options to load funds from commuter benefit cards (WageWorks® Commuter Card and the Commuter Check Prepaid Mastercard®), debit and credit cards
Personalize your application
Your operation is unique and you need more than a one-size-fits all solution.
Passport’s private label application option offers the best of both worlds. The right balance between best-in-class user experience and tailored features.
Private label application features:
- Application design featuring your branding
- Special features and custom links
- Expert support to launch and market your app
- Access to Passport’s growing network of more than 5 million app users
Solutions by Passport
Mobile payments for parking: Simplify your parking management with technology that scales.Learn More
An end-to-end digital permit platform that enables you to manage your operations and eliminate manual processesLearn More
A cloud-based enforcement system gives you real-time access to insights and dataLearn More
Control scooter and dockless bike access to your curb space and regulate the rules of the road.Learn More
Skip the procurement process with Passport’s NCPA preferred rates.
Delivering Seamless Integrations
Your operation requires technology solutions that work well together. We understand the importance of successful integrations and our experienced team will work with you to connect Passport solutions with the other technologies that power your operation. Passport handles the integrations so you can spend more time managing your operation.
Our Commitment to Security, Accessibility and Reliability
Passport is proud to offer the highest levels of security, accessibility and reliability.
SSAE18 Type I and II Compliance Audits
PCI DSS Level 1 Certified
Visa & Mastercard Registered Service Provider
The Passport Difference
We take pride in the products we create, but Passport is much more than a software company. Our suite of professional services are unmatched in the parking technology space. When you work with Passport, you’ll receive:
- Expert Transition Support: A dedicated project management team will deliver training and support to ensure your implementation is as effortless as possible.
- Dedicated Client Success: Your client success representative is there to help you get the most out of your Passport technology.
- Launch and Marketing Strategies: You’ll have access to the experience we’ve gained launching hundreds of successful apps with Passport’s proven marketing services.
- 24x7x365 Customer Service: We’ll be standing by to help you troubleshoot and adapt as your operation continues to evolve.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch and a product specialist will get back to you shortly.
Passport Parking Now Available in New Google Pay App
Passport launches a new and convenient way to pay for parking through Google Pay