Creating an Open Parking Ecosystem
Enable digital parking payments through multiple providers — not just parking apps — with Passport
Mobile Payments Redefined
The Passport Operating System unlocks a revolutionary open ecosystem model for parking payments. With an open ecosystem, motorists gain the freedom to choose their preferred app to pay for parking and cities manage all the app vendors seamlessly - without additional effort, contracts or complexity.
Boost your parking revenue
Convenient ways to pay improves the customer experience and increases compliance.
Cash is out. Digital payments are in. Passport’s mobile application, Passport Parking®, is the easiest way for your customers to pay for parking.
Our mobile application features include:
- iOS, Android and mobile web apps with best-in-class user experience
- Reminder notifications, email receipts and remote session extensions
- Options to integrate with existing systems for both on and off street (gated or ungated) environments
- Direct integrations with leading providers of enforcement and LPR software
- Merchant processing and gateway services to eliminate third party vendors and decrease processing costs
- A convenient and self-service merchant portal where local businesses can print validation codes for their customers
Easy, Secure Payment Processing
Reduce your costs and improve your cashflow with Passport Payments
Work with a parking & transportation payments expert. Passport Payments is integrated across the Passport Operating System – including connected partners – making it simple to process payments, and manage and collect your daily credit and debit card funds.
- Streamline your operations and reconciliation processes
- Lower processing costs
- Eliminate the need for third-party gateways and processors
Over 1,000 Clients Worldwide
LIFESTYLE APPS: Passport wants parking to be the simplest part of a person’s day. By leveraging our APIs, users can pay to park through an app where they order their morning coffee or sign-up for a fitness class.
MAPPING & WAYFINDING SERVICES: More than 75% of smartphone owners regularly use a mapping app to navigate to their destination, which often ends with parking a car in an on-street or off-street parking spot. Passport can integrate with these services to enable parking payments directly in a wayfinding app.
IN-CAR PAYMENTS: With the rise of connected and autonomous vehicles, in-car payments are the next big thing in the automotive industry. With Passport’s APIs, OEMs can natively integrate parking payments into connected cars.
The Passport Operating System
Integrations with existing applications
Zones connected to our
municipal rate engine
Parking payments processed
Unlock new possibilities
Operate on one system
Use one system to manage rules, rates and restrictions for all parking partners
Provide more convenient ways to pay for parking to improve your customer experience
Offer multiple payment options to move toward 100% digital payment compliance
Future proof your operation by eliminating the need to lock in exclusive parking vendors
Ready to get started?
Get in touch and a product specialist will get back to you shortly.