Curbside Management Solutions
Control mobility in your city with Passport’s innovative curbside management platform.
Connect Your Curb
Create a connected mobility ecosystem.
Passport provides municipalities and universities with the ability to connect previously disconnected mobility systems, enabling you to make strategic decisions based on comprehensive, real-time information.
- Assess real-time parking demand
- Expand accessibility of digital payments for parking and transit through other apps
- Enable predictive availability
- Use dynamic pricing to optimize parking inventory
- Enforce mobility rules, rates and regulations through a real-time compliance platform
- Centralize management of emerging modes of transportation such as shared bikes and scooters
Ft. Lauderdale, FL is leading the way with mobility management.
Effective parking and mobility management should reduce congestion to improve emissions, safety and livability.
Curb traffic on your streets by creating flexible, informative systems that clear the way to efficiently move your citizens from point A to point B.
- Predictive Availability
- Dynamic Pricing
- Multi-modal mobility and first/last mile solutions
Get Macro-Control over Micro-Mobility
Use parking management policies to regulate your curb.
By following the rules of parking management— paying for idle time at the curb— cities can regulate curb space and incentivize desirable distribution of shared bikes and scooters, and create a foundation for strong partnerships with innovative mobility providers.
- Balance vehicle supply and demand to prevent curbside congestion
- Help your citizens complete their commutes with first and last mile mobility solutions
- Provide equitable distribution of micro-mobility vehicles across your city
Future-Proof Your Operation
Build a strong digital infrastructure to support the challenges of today and tomorrow.
Mobility systems are rapidly evolving to be connected, mobile and dynamic, and they aren’t stopping. Today, ride hailing, scooters and dockless bikes reign the streets. And we’re not sure what surprises connected and autonomous vehicle technology will bring. But creating a technology-first system creates a foundation that is easy for new solutions to plug in to and for you to manage.
- Passport’s OpenAPI connects all of your mobility solutions onto one platform, including parking, permits, micro-mobility and more, and allows you to regulate those solutions from one source of truth— you.
- Passport’s portal is an easy-to-use management tool you can use to access the most vital information you need on a daily basis and
600+ Clients Worldwide
Ready to Get Started?
Procure with Ease
Passport is a proud member of the following buying cooperatives