License Plate Recognition
Enforcing compliance in your parking and permitting operations has never been easier, faster, or more accurate, thanks to license plate recognition (LPR) software.
More Than 800 Clients Worldwide
Hone in on What Matters Most
Devote your staff time to meaningful activities that produce valuable results.
With cameras monitoring more area, more frequently, and more accurately than the human eye, your officers and staff can spend their time addressing violations and serving as organizational ambassadors rather than verifying compliant vehicles.
Integration with a handheld ticketing device makes ticket issuance a breeze. Evidence of violations is automatically generated through the LPR camera and is shown on the printed ticket, documenting the situation and preventing appeals from violators. Officers can easily identify time-limit, permit, or scofflaw infractions through our robust software solution
Passport has hardware options that fit the unique needs of your operation.
Vehicle-based LPR cameras are mounted on roving vehicles and can be used on- or off-street to identify non-compliant vehicles and perform digital chalking.
How it Works
Provide your staff with real-time information for a real-time world.
- LPR hardware is mounted on enforcement vehicles
- The cameras scan license plate numbers for payment and permit status, and digitally chalk vehicles in zones with parking time limits
- The system can automatically send infractions picked up by the LPR system to officers’ mobile devices in real-time
- Your officers print parking tickets for the violators through the Passport mobile issuance app and printer
- Scofflaw and allow/deny lists can also be detected
- Passport’s robust back-end system houses all of your citation data and generates reports in real-time
“Out of all the companies we’ve worked with, Passport has been the best-- they’ve been the most responsive, and we’ve been really happy with Passport and the product that they’ve offered us.”Matthew Collver, Police Sergeant, Breckenridge, CO
"The Passport solution offers us the opportunity for a seamless and easy parking experience, especially for shoppers and transient parkers. It’s a very elegant solution that can get people in and out with ease, and still capture revenue. A ticketless solution is something we would like to see in every garage we have."Susan Cyran, Senior Property Manager, Boston Properties, Reston Town Center