A new era of micro-mobility management
Last week, Passport announced a partnership with the cities of Charlotte, Detroit and Omaha and shared scooter provider, Lime, for a six-month micro-mobility pilot program.
- Cities Are Getting More Serious About Micromobility Data (TechCrunch)
- 3 cities to charge for curb space in new micromobility pilot (Smart Cities Dive)
- City Will Test Financial Incentives For Scooter Parking And Safety (WFAE)
- Detroit partners with mobility company to better distribute scooters citywide (Curbed Detroit)
- Passport partners with Charlotte, other cities on pilot that will charge e-scooter operators for parking (Charlotte Business Journal)