Passport is here to help during the COVID-19 crisis
As Passport continues to navigate the impact of the pandemic, we remain focused on the safety of our employees and clients as well the communities our clients serve. Our team continues to be available during standard support hours to answer emails and phone calls and participate in video conferences remotely.*
Members of the World Health Organization (WHO) and Center for Disease Control (CDC) are encouraging people to use digital, cashless payments to help fight the spread of germs on cash and physical infrastructure. In addition, we’ve observed many other supportive and innovative measures in the industry, including:
- Conversion of hourly spaces to temporary pick up and drop off zones for local businesses
- Limiting hourly parking spaces at local hospitals to ensure parking for patient testing
- Creating validation codes to offer discounted parking or free parking sessions
- Eliminating time limits on paid parking to provide more accessible parking
- Reducing the price of hourly parking
- Offering more long term parking options
We are confident that together we can improve how we respond to and manage crises, now and in the future.
We look forward to serving you. Please contact us for more information.
*Passport managed services have temporarily suspended citation and permit processing and contact center operations in the state of New York and California.