Now Available: Passport’s Text to Park
Passport recently launched a Text to Park solution, adding another payment option to its robust Parking Management Software and mobile payments offering. Text to Park enables parkers to initiate their parking session via SMS text, which is especially convenient to transient visitors or those without smartphones.
How it Works:
- A code is texted to a short number found on parking signs and decals
- Parking sessions are initiated by entering vehicle and time details
- Payment is confirmed and time can be extended remotely
Passport can also integrate other text-to-pay offerings into its platform to allow all parking payments to be managed within the same system, such as its partnership with SP+. Passport can aggregate session and transaction data from all parking payment options, providing a holistic view of a parking operation from one place.
Other Key Benefits:
- Quick and easy transaction workflow
- Additional contactless payment method
- One dashboard to view all parking transactions
For more on Passport’s products and services, visit our website!