A Team of Innovators
Our secure, simple solutions help our clients conquer their toughest transportation challenges.
Passport believes in helping cities create more livable, equitable communities and has built the only end-to-end digital mobility platform for managing parking, enforcement, permitting and micro-mobility, plus a network of external vendor apps.
Cities trust Passport’s digital platform to provide them with real-time mobility data to make transactions at the curb easy and accessible.
One end-to-end digital platform
One system to solve for all of your mobility needs.
Passport’s digital platform serves as a strategic, decision-making system that provides a single source of truth for data, analytics and insights, and is a tool that can be used to develop, implement and manage policy.
Our digital platform:
- Uses one system to manage rules, rates, and restrictions for all parking partners
- Improves your customer experience and drives equity with digital payments
- Boosts payment compliance for parking
- Digitizes revenue and reduce hardware costs
- Future proofs for innovation
Solutions by Passport
Trusted by More Than 800 Clients Worldwide
Schedule a demo to learn how Passport can help your organization.
“Passport worked with the ParkChicago team to design, develop and run the system behind ParkChicago. The system was successfully rolled out to approximately 36,000 spaces with a positive outlook from the media and users of the ParkChicago system. The Passport team is on the forefront of technology and can be counted on to work with clients on adapting systems to meet their unique needs.”Dennis Pedrelli, CEO, Chicago Parking Meters, LLC
“The team at Passport is amazingly enthusiastic about the product, and it’s a fantastic product-- way ahead of the industry. It’s cloud-based, leading-edge technology, and highly configurable.”Ian Maher, Parking Director, Toronto Parking Authority
“We now live in an environment where everyone has a computer in their pocket. More and more, we have reason to conduct business with that device, and if you don’t bring that option to people, they’ll look for it somewhere else.”Scott Fox, Director of Transportation and Parking Services
“It’s important for our transit system to incorporate the latest technologies, so this agreement [with Passport] represents another way that we are moving forward into the future of transportation.”Alice Bravo, Director of the Department of Transportation and Public Works, Miami-Dade County
See Us In Action
locations use Passport
mobility payments processed
in user app ratings
Security is our utmost priority. We utilize advanced security technology designed to protect both you and your customers. Our security remains up to date with the latest technologies and has earned the highest possible levels of certifications, including:
SSAE 18 Type 1 and 2 Compliance Audits
PCI DSS Level 1 Certified
Visa & Mastercard Certified Merchant Gateway Provider
The Passport Difference
We take pride in the products we create, but Passport is much more than a software company. Our platform and suite of solutions are unmatched in the parking technology space. When you work with Passport, you’ll receive:
- Expert Transition Support: A dedicated project management team will deliver training and support to ensure your implementation is as effortless as possible.
- Dedicated Client Success: Your client success representative is there to help you get the most out of your Passport technology.
- Launch and Marketing Strategies: You’ll have access to the experience we’ve gained launching hundreds of successful apps with Passport’s proven marketing services.
- 24x7x365 Customer Service: We’ll be standing by to help you troubleshoot and adapt as your operation continues to evolve.
Ready to Get Started?
See The Passport Operating System in action.